Yesterday morning, I realized that I made my newest pattern(that I just released to my test group) in just one size (when it was supposed to be in S, M and L)….I’ve been working on the math since.
Good News: I’ve about got the other two sizes figured out.
It wouldn’t be so bad, but this pattern is a little different than most. It starts from the ruffle and works down towards the wrist cuff.
But I have been about other less troubling pursuits and even have a few pictures to show for it.
and Fibery Goodness, which I’ve caused to be a many a fabulous colours:
I hope that you all have a restful evening. I’m going back to my spinning!